We reopen part of our production and do this safely
Our desire to guarantee the best living conditions for people and an efficient service to our customers has encouraged us to get moving as soon as possible and to open the doors, as far as we are now allowed. Starting from Wednesday 15th April and until Sunday 3rd May – unless otherwise specified – we reopen part of our production, following the acceptance of our application by the competent Authority.
The activities that we are allowed to restart are exclusively those related to the preparation of the machines, i.e. the stairlifts and home lifts, purposely made for partners identified with NACE codes allowed by Annex 3 of the Prime Minister’s Decree of 10/04/2020. We would like to clarify that the difficulties in procuring the raw materials that we are experiencing in this period do not allow us to guarantee the usual delivery times, but we commit to do our best. Ensuring the mobility of all people is a responsibility that we live with conscience and awareness.
If there is one certain thing, it is our commitment to cope with the delicate situation that involves all of us. We do our best to simplify the current complexities and to be there.
We have activated an internal protocol to guarantee safety and health protection
We care about the health of all our employees and customers. For this reason, supported by our Holding Lodi Luigi e Figli, we have activated an internal security protocol, a series of procedures that contain the Measures for the Contrast and Containment of the spread of the Covid-19 virus in the Workplace.
Our internal protocol aims to ensure adequate levels of protection for all collaborators. The taken measures concern:
- the entry and exit methods to and from the company;
- daily cleaning and periodic sanitation;
- information on the measures to be taken by all collaborators;
- the adoption of individual safety devices and personal hygiene precautions to be used;
- regulation of access to common areas;
- the adoption of measures to ensure the necessary safety distance;
- the adaptation of the company organization;
- periodic verification of the implementation of the protocol by setting up an internal committee.
Regulating in a timely manner the measures to be taken is necessary for the respect and protection of everybody.
Our support service is always active
We remind you that our commercial and technical assistance service is always active. We are here to guarantee our effective and timely support. Whatever you need we are there, even remotely.
You can always contact us at these email addresses:
- email@example.com for the domestic market;
- firstname.lastname@example.org for foreign markets.
We stay in contact,
CEO di Extrema